Friday, April 11, 2008

I TAKE IT BACK!!!



Naughty Winter!  You tricked us!  You pretended to go away, but you DIDN'T!  It has been snowing/raining off and on for the past few days, and the average temp has been about 30 degrees.  Sigh...still, it could be worse!  Ever read the "Long Winter" by Laura Ingalls Wilder?  

Still...I don't think we have it as bad as the Moldenhauers (the snow is all melted, and we never did get more than a few inches at a time).  

Anyhow, here are some amusing pictures...to amuse you.  I have some Mina pictures, but they need to come off the camera, and I don't have the motivation to do that at the moment.  

(NOTE:  the baby ISN'T Mina.  It is Nate.  Any camp person shouldn't be surprised!)


2 comments:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

yucky yucky ice and snow - but God is so cool - it was yucky nasty, snowy, icy rainy all day and then about 4 this afternoon it warmed up and the sun came out and the strong winds helped dry off the roads and we were able to have a great turn-out for trivia night! hooray for that part of some good weather. But I am ready to move somewhere warmer (anywhere?!)

Dave, Miriam, Josiah, Aria, and Thaddeus said...

Haha! No, the picture of Nate doesn't surprise me! "I'm a BEAR!" Yeah, this snow is crazy, huh?? Good thing it's supposed to be nice and warm this week so it will all melt!