Saturday, January 17, 2009

woah, that's a lot to look at

So, yeah, that's a lot of pictures.  I'll explain a few so that they aren't so confusing.  

There are quite a few Christmas and Advent pictures in there....those are obvious, really.  Then, there are the whirly-pop pictures.  The hilarity is that she was given the sucker and was extremely upset to have it taken away again....kicking and screaming I've never seen in such a sweet girl!  Then there are the pictures from our "vacation"...we did a huge round trip from Lutheran Island camp, to South Dakota (SO fun!), to Iowa, to Cambridge, then back home.  Guh, that was a lot of driving!  So...lots of pictures from the big trip.  I also have a few videos to download.  

If anyone wants more info on the pictures, let me know!

PS...the pictures of Mina with my grandpa Warren...she is extremely interested in his ear hair.

No comments: